Call for Papers - Chapman Conference on The Agulhas System and its Role in Changing Ocean Circulation Climate and Marine Ecosystems
CALL FOR PAPERS
The Agulhas System and its Role in Changing Ocean Circulation, Climate, and Marine Ecosystems
Spier Hotel, Stellenbosch, Western Cape, South Africa
8–12 October 2012
The abstract submission tool is open. Deadline to submit your abstract is 1 June 2012 at 23:59 EDT/3:59+1 GMT. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be accepted.
- AGU members may log into the site by using their AGU membership ID for the user ID and last name (lower case) for the password, unless it has been updated on any AGU submission site. If you are experiencing difficulties logging in, please use the GET HELP NOW link at the top right of the screen for assistance.
- NOTE: Once logged in, if a window prompt is displayed, follow the instructions to update your profile (i.e., adding in affiliation, phone number), including choosing the Contributed radio button.
- Non AGU members and/or new submitters will need to create an account in Abstract Central by clicking on the “Create an Account” link located on the side menu.
- There is a limit of 3,500 characters for the text of your submission. The character count includes the title, authors, affiliations, spaces, HTML coding, tables and images. You will be advised of your character count usage throughout the submission process as you save and move through the submission process.
- Submissions can be saved as drafts and edited prior to the deadline.
- If you have forgotten your User ID or Password, click the “Forgot Your Password?” link located on the side menu. The link will only work if you have already logged into this site. If you need assistance logging in, please use the GET HELP NOW link at the top right of the screen.
- Notifications will be sent the first week in July 2012.
The conference organizers are seeking travel support for participation, including students and early-career professionals. To apply for travel grant support, you must submit your application by 1 June 2012.